Refund & Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with merchandise purchased from Platonic Realms for any reason, we'll provide a shipping label and cheerfully refund your money upon return, no questions asked. Please note the following:
- You must notify Platonic Realms of your desire to return a purchased item, using our contact form, within 3 business days of delivery, or, in the case of mechanical defect, within 3 business days following discovery of such defect.
- Items must be in their original condition and undamaged, unless the damage occurred during shipping and prior to delivery. Items must be returned in their original packaging, or, if the original packaging has been discarded, in packaging of similar weight, pattern, and strength.
- A shipping label will be mailed to you by USPS First Class mail within 2 business days of notification.
- Refunds are issued within 7 days of receipt of the returned item(s). Refunds may be made by credit to the paying credit card or PayPal account, or in some cases by check. If by check, the refund will be sent by USPS First Class mail.
- Platonic Realms will bear the shipping cost of your first return. Second and subsequent returns will be at the purchaser's expense.
- Limitation of Liability. Platonic Realms will not be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages (including lost profits) arising out of or relating to this agreement or the transactions it contemplates (whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, or other form of action) and irrespective of whether Platonic Realms has been advised of the possibility of any such damage. In no event will Platonic Realms’s liability exceed the price the Buyer paid to Platonic Realms for the specific Goods provided by Platonic Realms giving rise to the claim or cause of action.
To initiate a return, please use our contact form. Be sure to include the date of purchase, the exact item to be returned, and the email address used in the original purchase. We will do our best to ensure you are satisfied with your experience.