Trigonometry Reference Sheet
hover here for larger image
Ever find yourself wishing you could remember that one dumb trig identity? Or the domain of arcsine? Or the law of cosines?
No more! Here in one place are all the important facts and niggling details:
- Degree and radian definitions and conversions.
- Definitions of the six trig functions.
- Graphs of all six trig functions.
- Definitions and graphs of arcsin, arcos, and arctan, with domain and range.
- Laws of sines and cosines.
- Commonly used angles and their function values.
- Reduction formulas.
- Fundamental Equivalences.
- Pythagorean identities.
- Double and half-angle formulas.
- Angle sum and difference formulas.
- Function product, sum, and difference formulas.
All of the above has been specially formatted for printing on a single, easy to read page, with punch-holes marked for quick insertion into a notebook or ring-binder.
Click the button to add this item to your shopping cart for downloading.